Hello readers! Today, I have for you a very fun mani! I present to you... watercolor spots! It was really fun doing this! This method e...

Watercolor Spots Nail Art

15:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello readers!

Today, I have for you a very fun mani! I present to you... watercolor spots! It was really fun doing this! This method entails dabbing a spot onto the nail and sucking up the center using a cotton bud. For today's mani I used watered out acrylic paint for the spots and it was easy to work with. 

I'm sure there was someone who came up with this idea, but I forgot who (sorry!!) If you guys know who she is please do tell me! Moving on... here is some pretty abstract (as I would call it) nail art!

watercolor-spots-nail-art

For this mani I only used OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls as the base and as mentioned the circles are acrylic paint (:

watercolor-spots-nail-art

Do you like them? Personally I love the overlaps the best :D




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: