Hi darlings! It is common to say that there is inspiration for nail art manicures, but I have a swatch inspired mani! Basically, IG@jes...

Essence - Ballerina's Charm Review and Swatch

03:43 Karise 0 Comments

Hi darlings!

It is common to say that there is inspiration for nail art manicures, but I have a swatch inspired mani! Basically, IG@jessuhhhkuh shared a personal story on Instagram about how she battled eating disorder. You guys should read it (here).  After which, she posted this picture to show support for eating disorder awareness by wearing periwinkle or light purple.


I don't own any periwinkle (unfortunately), but I do own light purples. The ones I have are CG Light As Air and Essence Ballerina's Charm. I chose Essence because I have not tried it once since I bought it last.. year. I pulled it off the rack and smacked them on my nails!

Back to the review! 

Ballerina's Charm is a very apt name. As I've learnt ballet from 4 years old to 12 years old, I do vaguely remember seeing some older girls wear leotards of this shade of polish. Just like this one pictured below:

This shade of purple  against my skin tone seems to have hints of taupe. I felt rather fascinated by it and also the beautiful subtle shimmers exhibits how the ballerina is like. Soft and elegant. Perfect.


As shown in the close up shot below, you can clearly see the lovely shimmers.





I honestly do miss ballet. The hours of hard work and sweat. Anyway, I feel sorry for this bottle because it took me so long to paint them on D: Sorry Ballerina's Charm! BUTTTT, I have a video! No more sadness!






Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: