Hello my lovelies! I do have a swatch of this perfect soft nude shade - Cuppa. Believe me or not, this was my first bottle of Butter Lond...

Butter London - Cuppa Swatch and Review

21:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello my lovelies! I do have a swatch of this perfect soft nude shade - Cuppa. Believe me or not, this was my first bottle of Butter London *claps* 

Cuppa is a very creamy nude shade. It leans a tad yellow and as funny as it sounds, it reminds me of milk tea hence the name, Cuppa. How ya mate? Want a cuppa tea? LOL Sorry, I had to do that! :P

The swatch below is in two easy coats, no top coat. Surprising? It is already so glossy on it's own! But just to be sure the manicure wears longer, put a top coat ladies!

Anyway, application was really smooth and buttery. It might be sheer on the first coat but the second one just levels everything out. The brush is also really good! I love the brush! It might be a little thin for some, but I do like it *thumbs up*

Have a cuppa!








Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: