Good evening! I have for you, a very special Japanese brand, Estessimo TINS. I got this on my Japan trip last year (or was it the year ...

Estessimo TINS - The Splash Blue Swatch and Review

21:30 Karise 0 Comments

Good evening!

I have for you, a very special Japanese brand, Estessimo TINS. I got this on my Japan trip last year (or was it the year before...?) where nail art is super popular. The Splash Blue is a glitter polish, with micro blue glitters and holographic ones. What I love most is the subtleness of the glitter. You guys know I've got a thing for subtle glitters *wink* Look at the bottle shots below!

(Left: Under artificial lighting, Right: Outdoors//Cloudy)

The Splash Blue dries to a matte finnish, somehow dries a little foil-ish too. This is two coats with Glisten & Glow's HK Girl top coat. The application was easy, formula slightly thick but manageable.

As you can see, under artificiali lighting the blue base glitters are darker. But irl they are much softer and reminds me more of water (implying the name).

(Under artificial lighting)

I really adore the holographic glitter pieces, it is so so shiny and colorful!

(Outdoors, cloudy)

This is such a gorgeous shade my eyes are happy HAHAHA!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: