Hi there fellow readers! It is the 29th of July, 2014 and exactly one year ago I posted my first picture on my Instagram account, @nailsby...

One Year Anniversary on Instagram!

13:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there fellow readers!

It is the 29th of July, 2014 and exactly one year ago I posted my first picture on my Instagram account, @nailsbykarise. It doesn't feel like a YEAR ago, does it? LOL!


Instagram really opened my world of nails and I was so happy to have met local and overseas nail art enthusiasts over this platform. Without further ado, let me show you my manicure in light of this special date!


Here is a close up shot of the nail art. I basically went for the pop-art feel and of course the Instagram icon. I mainly used acrylic paints except for the base colors you see and the white dots. I used StylishNailArtShop's Pure Color No. 10 brush to create the designs.


(Behind the scenes)

I had to do this pose with my smartphone, the LG Nexus 5 cause that is where I connect with all the Instagrammers!


It has been a good one year and I have learned to love nail art even more each day!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: