Hi girls! I have a swatch today and I present to you Pirouette ! This is a straight out awesome holographic polish, we'll get into that...

piCture pOlish - Pirouette Swatch and Review

18:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hi girls! I have a swatch today and I present to you Pirouette! This is a straight out awesome holographic polish, we'll get into that later *winks winks*. 

piCture pOlish has done a great job in creating this polish. The application and the brush was all very easy to work with. To add on, the formula was AMAZING. I have no complaints at all, none!

(under artificial lighting)


(under artificial lighting)

Pirouette is a holographic polish which shows crazy many colors like purple, magenta, red, silver and blue. The amount of holo-ness to this polish is beyond imagination *drools* Although the holographic is amazing, it still keeps the softness to it. It's hard to explain as I sound contradicting, but it's like the holographic effect is just right to give it a soft elegant feel too. I hope it makes sense :D

(under artificial lighting)

Oh, do you guys just love this photo with the purple macaroon? My Mom went for baking lessons and offered me a few macaroons and when I picked up this and took a bite I was like, WAIT PAUSE! I NEED A PICTURE OF THIS! Grabbed my phone and took a few snaps before the macaroon gets a little soft. 

-----------------------------------------------UPDATE---------------------------------------------------

MY SWATCH WITH THE MACAROON GOT REPOSTED BY PICTURE POLISH !!!!! *screams*  I was really really shocked when one of my nailies (Celestine of IG@CelestialWish) told me my picture was reposted on Facebook AND Instagram! When she told me that, PP reposted my picture 16 hours ago. Stupid Instagram didn't give me any notifications URGH! *angry face* But it's k, cause now I know hehehe! Still so thankful for the repost *beams*


-----------------------------------------------END OF UPDATE-----------------------------------------

(under indirect sunlight)

The swatch above and below are my favourite, it does really remind me of ballet. And mind you, I was a ballerina and I know how to do a pirouette ;)


(under indirect sunlight)

(under indirect sunlight)

The picture below shows a good amount of holographic effect to the polish. I took this in the car when the sun just shone so brightly through the window and I just had to snap it before it goes away!

(under indirect sunlight)







Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: