Hello guys~ I have a very exciting piece of news for you!! Yes, just like what the title suggests, I was given the opportunity by Kay o...

Guest blogged at TwentySixNails.com

19:55 Karise 0 Comments

Hello guys~

I have a very exciting piece of news for you!! Yes, just like what the title suggests, I was given the opportunity by Kay over from TwentySixNails.com to do a guest post on her blog. Interestingly, I knew Kay through a mutual friend and then she became my first fellow nailie! 

Getting back on the topic of my post I did for TwentySixNails, I did a tutorial for my very own design that I created months back. If you follow me back in the days, you are familiar with this design (because I used the same base color!). 

So, my dearest readers, click HERE to read my guest post (P.S. I even have a YouTube tutorial there)!


Thank you Kay once again for letting me do this! I really had a lot of fun filming, editing and creating that post <3





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: