Hello friends! I have been really busy the past week with studies and I am finally able to do my nails and write this post. I have for ...

Revlon - Apricot Nectar Swatch and Review

20:33 Karise 0 Comments

Hello friends!

I have been really busy the past week with studies and I am finally able to do my nails and write this post. I have for you a swatch of Apricot Nectar from Revlon's new line, PARFUMERIE. It is a nail polish line that has added scent to the polish, each one with a different smell.

Apricot Nectar has this very very sweet smell, one that I do not absolutely love, but one that is definitely interesting too. Even with a top coat on, I can still smell it. Now moving on to the polish color itself.

This is the bottle shot of Apricot Nectar outdoors. It is a cream orange-leaning coral pink.

(Bottle shot, under direct sunlight)

The brush was quite thin, a bit too thin for my liking. When I was painting my thumb, I realize it was harder. Application wise, it was sheer the first coat, but buildable with the second. However, I advise that you go for a third coat. If you're not careful with application, you can see some minor bald spots. Swatches are two coats with topcoat (Glisten&Glow's HK Girl Topcoat).

Indoors, Apricot Nectar appears to be more pinkish and red-ish...

(Under artificial lighting)

... and outdoors it is bright bright orange! I was so surprised! The color just popped like it was an orangey-coral neon! It does not seem like what it is in the bottle, creamy and soft. Instead it catches you off guard and shines brightly like a neon!


(Under direct sunlight)

Overall, I love this color and I do love that it neon-ed on me just like that (Y)!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: