Well good morning to all of you!  It is the 9th of August and today is a special day where Singaporeans celebrate the independence of o...

Singapore 49th National Day Manicure

11:30 Karise 0 Comments

Well good morning to all of you! 

It is the 9th of August and today is a special day where Singaporeans celebrate the independence of our nation 49 years ago. Hence, today's nail art is dedicated to this flourishing and well-established country of mine (how proud I sound as a Singaporean right there HAHA!). 

Today's manicure features the national flag colors, red and white. I used OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Zoya - Kimber. 


I did half-moon manicure on my three fingers while I left my ring accent finger with a water marble design using the same colors. The water marble may turn out to seem like pink and red instead, however I still find it cute tho ^^

Happy National Day to all my Singaporean readers! Have a great weekend ;)





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: