Whoo! It's already day 10?! Today's gradient themed nails is something new and fun... reciprocal gradient. I followed My Simple Lit...

#31DC2014: Gradient

14:00 Karise 0 Comments

Whoo! It's already day 10?! Today's gradient themed nails is something new and fun... reciprocal gradient. I followed My Simple Little Pleasures YouTube tutorial. I did a base of white - light blue - dark blue gradient (from cuticle to tip). Then, I placed three striping tape down my nail. Then, I changed the order of the colors to dark blue - light blue - white. 


You can see the video tutorial that I linked above and watch the tutorial, I think it'll be easier for you to understand. In any case, I feel that reciprocal gradients are awesome. They turned out easier than I thought and it does give the WOW effect, lookie at the macro shot!






Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: