Hey all! Continuing the 31 day challenge, next up is RAINBOW NAILS! I had to Google the colors of the rainbow to be double sure they we...

#31DC2014: Rainbow

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hey all!

Continuing the 31 day challenge, next up is RAINBOW NAILS! I had to Google the colors of the rainbow to be double sure they were right. Sadly I didn't have an indigoshade... Anyway, here are the six polishes I used:


From left to right: Essence - Back To The 50's, Sally Hansen - Fired Up, OPI - I Can't Cope-acabana, Essie - First Timer, Essie - Avenue Maintain, Sinful Colors - Verbena.

In this manicure, I used Unicorn Puke nail decals from my nail buddy, Kay (IG@twentysixnails), who has a newly opened shop (click here!). I actually bought two stickers from her as part of my 1000 followers giveaway on Instagram and she actually gave me Unicorn Puke as a complimentary gift, how nice of her!


This is how the decal looks like, she even stamped my name on the card plus her name which is so cool! The decals were super easy to use! Just dip in water, count to 20, slide decal off and place on nail, EASY!

So you must wondering what I did after such a long introduction, right? (Although the chances of you seeing the picture below says it already!)


And yes, I did a rainbow water marble! What does rainbows remind me of? Unicorns! Hence the apt rainbow and unicorn decal. Thanks Kay for the decals, love 'em!

Hope you liked this mani as much as the Unicorn did!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: