Hi readers, I'm back again! Today's theme green, was rather hard! Initially I wanted to do a leafy patterned design but I faile...

#31DC2014: Green

18:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hi readers, I'm back again!

Today's theme green, was rather hard! Initially I wanted to do a leafy patterned design but I failed terribly :/ So I went ahead and took inspiration from my bed sheet cover (the image on the left in the collage) and added some bling!

(Source: Right)

Basically, I hand drew the vertical lines with all the green creme polishes I have (yes, I only own four of them) and switched up the arrangement of the colors. For my accent nail, I  painted a dark green base color and then went over the top with Paws By Eddie - Cleo (reviewed here) for extra sparkle!

Here is a close up:


After doing this mani, I feel that the green stripes remind me a lot of watermelons! But more of a watermelon with too many shades of green HAHA!

See you guys tomorrow ;)




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: