Hello to day three of the challenge! Today the theme is yellow! Yellow reminds me of the sun and summer time, which leads me to think o...

#31DC2014: Yellow

13:30 Karise 0 Comments

Hello to day three of the challenge!

Today the theme is yellow! Yellow reminds me of the sun and summer time, which leads me to think of refreshing pineapple juice. So pineapples it is! I followed Tamra (IG@ohmygoshpolish) YouTube tutorial on how to do pineapples and I followed through with it. 

TA-DA!

(Source: Left//Right)

How do you like the collage that I've been making for the 31 days challenge? Yay or nay?

Anyway, I feel that my pineapples seemed a little rough. I think it is because my lines were a bit thick. Oh bugger, I think I'll have to try again another time or instead of doing this method, I could do criss-cross for the body of the pineapple instead.

Here is a close up shot!


Is my mani making you hungry? HAHA, I hope not! Toodles~




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: