Well hello! Today's challenge is ORANGE. I had a hard time deciding what to do! I finally settled on a gold and orange water marble...

#31DC2014: Orange

08:59 Karise 0 Comments

Well hello!

Today's challenge is ORANGE. I had a hard time deciding what to do! I finally settled on a gold and orange water marble look. I chose gold because I thought that both colors complimented each other well. I even found some matching pictures to my mani!

(Source: Left//Right)

Basically, I painted my nails gold in Sally Hansen - Golden-I and then did a water marble pattern using orange polish Sally Hansen - Fired Up and a clear polish from Essence - Absolute Pure. The clear polish allows for the gold base to show up.

This is really good because you do not have to struggle cleaning up those gold around the cuticles, which I find really hard cause some of its glitters will still be seen around your nail.

Here is a closer shot at my mani for day two of this challenge! Hope you liked it ^^







Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: