Hey reader! Today I have something different and interesting. It is the Nailies collab! Nailies is a group of Singaporean ladies who ha...

Nailies' Daisies Collab

19:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hey reader!

Today I have something different and interesting. It is the Nailies collab! Nailies is a group of Singaporean ladies who have a strong passionate interest in the world of nail polishes and the art. We have grown into a group of TWELVE!

Our theme for today's collaboration is daisies! Here is the collage of our manis done by Priscilla ^^ 

Top row, L-R : @nailsbykarise, @ pinkpixiepie, @themanicuredmissy
Second row, L-R : @jelliclekat88, @pobbynails, @manukamelts
Third row, L-R : @beefette, @ohdreenails, @nailmachine
Bottom row, L-R: @sushinails, @celestialwish, @twentysixnails


Looking at the collage makes me feel happy cause of all the designs and colors used *beams*

Here is my mani close up! I used L.A Colors - 63 for the base, a pretty periwinkle creme with hints of shimmer. Uising white polish, I used a small brush and created petals for the daisies. Then for the center of the flower, I used OPI - I Can't Cope-acabana with a small dotting tool.





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: