Hello there! Today's mani is inspired by a tutorial and is something I wanted to try for quite some time! It is the one and only Qu...

#31DC2014 : Inspired by a Tutorial - Quatrefoil

22:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

Today's mani is inspired by a tutorial and is something I wanted to try for quite some time! It is the one and only Quatrefoil design that I first saw from ChristabellNails on YouTube.

For this mani, I used OPI - My Vampire is Buff as the base color, then the brown is Revlon - Totally Toffee using dotting tools and a small nail art brus for the small lines.


As you can see, I did an accent design with just one of the Quatrefoil on its own. I think that this mani is not that hard. As long as you take your time and do it slowly, it'll be just fine!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: