Good afternoon there reader! Today is the last day of the challenge, like omg 30 days had passed already?!  For the very last them...

#31DC2014: Honor Nails you ❤ - Jaunty Juli Pop Paradise

14:00 Karise 0 Comments

Good afternoon there reader!

Today is the last day of the challenge, like omg 30 days had passed already?! 

For the very last theme, it is honoring nails I love. As defind by ChalkboardNails, it is "doing nails inspired by a particular manicure or a nail artist that you love and admire". 

I follow a lot of YouTube and Instagram nail accounts that are all super amazing. However, I boiled down to my fave, Jaunty Juli (IG//YT)! She makes amazing nail art tutorials and when I found her channel, I started watching all her videos :D

So, I did one of her tutorials called Pop Paradise. I am very happy with the end result! It really looks so cool with the pop art effect and it wasn't exactly hard, but it was a little time consuming. However, every minute spent was worth it! (Except that some of my dots smudged *cries*)


I don't feel like removing this mani :( I love it so much, sigh! Anyway, you guys should totally watch her videos and follow her, you won't regret, I promise!!

And to wrap up this 31 days challenge, here is a big-ass collage for your amusement!






Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: