Good afternoon! Today is the first day of the last month of the year! Yes, December the first~ I was tagged last night by IG@glamourous...

#nailartchallengedec : Day 1 - Candy Cane

15:00 Karise 0 Comments

Good afternoon!

Today is the first day of the last month of the year! Yes, December the first~ I was tagged last night by IG@glamourouspumps in her challenge she came up with @nailsby_redkoletz. And as I was looking at the first challenge in bed, a design was born there and then!


And that very design was transformed on to my nails, ta-da! Presenting the longest candy cane?! HAHA! I chose an awesome glitter background China Glaze - I Heard That. For the candy cane, I used Chloe and Bella - White Out and OPI - Coca-Cola Red. 


I am very very happy with this mani because it came out better than I would think! Hehe, let's see if I can keep up withe challenge becuase it is a challenge as I have tests next week *guilty face*

See you on day 5!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: