Hello there Today's post is rather different and special! My two friends, Grace and Venice finished their Junior College final exam...

Silver-blue starburst and white-gold geometric stud Prom nails for my friends

17:46 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there

Today's post is rather different and special! My two friends, Grace and Venice finished their Junior College final exams last week and are having their prom tomorrow. So of course they booked my time in advance to have their nails glamed up!

For Grace, I played around with blue and silver. Featuring piCture pOlish - Cosmos and Sally Hansen - Celeb City, I played around with this colour combination and helped her decide on this design. She wanted something simple and so here is the final manicure:


For the accent nails, I used two right angled NailVinyls to create that design.

As for Venice, I matched her white dress with some gold accents to follow her accessories. Featuring Chloe and Bella - White Out and Sally Hansen - Golden-I and inspired by Polished Elegance, here is the final outcome:


Due to time constraints I could not do much for her accent nails so what do I do? STUDS is the answer *winks* It is the fastest yet most chic looking way to spice up a blank canvas.

It was rather stressful cause we were running out of time and struggling with those striping tape! But I guess it was still fun to have my girlfriends' nails all pretty hehe.

I guess that's it for today, ciao!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: