Hey there! It is the fifth of December already! Today's challenge is  ❄  snowflakes  ❄  I was inspired by two nail artists; IG@judy...

#nailartchallengedec : Day 5 - Snowflakes

12:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hey there!

It is the fifth of December already! Today's challenge is  snowflakes ❄ I was inspired by two nail artists; IG@judyrox and IG@jarynails. Both of them had a quick tutorial on their IG page. Judyrox created the falling snow with the tips in white, watch it here. Jarynails also had a tutorial for the snowflake accent design you see below, watch her tutorial here.


The base color is Jior Couture - I Can Azure You It's Fall, which I swatched and reviewed here. As for the snow and the snowflake I used my favourite pale blue polish (which sadly has 25% left) Catrice - Play It Blue swatched and reviewed here.

I was really careful when I was doing the snowflake design because I realised that I did not give enough space between the dots and hence the designs in between were rather squeezed. Thankfully, I managed to draw those thin lines in! PHEW! *wipes sweat*

I personally do love this look and combination, thanks to the two ladies whom I re-created the design from :D




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: