Greetings dear reader! It is day 8 of  December, it's getting more festive every single day! Today I have for you a cute little elf...

#nailartdechallengedec : Day 8 - Elf

15:00 Karise 0 Comments

Greetings dear reader!

It is day 8 of  December, it's getting more festive every single day! Today I have for you a cute little elf!

I came across Pack A Punch Polish's YouTube tutorial and thought that the peeking elf was so cute I had to recreate it. I also made some changes because my base was already a green base so I had white outlines instead. Luckily it did not look too bad!

I also gave Mr Elf some clothes and drew on some nice buttons and a belt! In case you're wondering, the base glitter is F.U.N. Lacquer's Secret which I also used in my previous mani too! 


Don't you find Mr Elf cute? Hehe cause I cerntainly do!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: