Howdy reader! I have a mani that I recreated from IG@foofynails that I came across on Instagram. I followed her design very closely an...

Lines and Flowers nail art Recreation

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Howdy reader!

I have a mani that I recreated from IG@foofynails that I came across on Instagram. I followed her design very closely and this was how mine turned out!


I used Charlie's Rad Lacuqer - Dreamy Lilac as the base, then the dark purple holo polish is none other than my favourite Cirque - Fascination Street.

For the roses, I used Rimmel - Suduce a dark purple creme, then I used Miss Sporty - 471 a medium purple and Chloe and Bella - White out to highlight the flowers. I used a small detailed brush to do create those roses.

For the leaves I used Revlon - Trendy and Miss Sporty - 468 for highlighting.

I do like this mani in general! What do you think? :D


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: