Hi there! It is time again for another Nailies collab! This time our theme was suggested by Zenna of @themanicuredmissy  and it is geom...

Nailies Collab - Geometric

19:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there!

It is time again for another Nailies collab! This time our theme was suggested by Zenna of @themanicuredmissy and it is geometric! There are endless possibilities for this theme and I was quite excited when doing this mani! Anyway, take a look at this month's collage :D

Top Row L-R : @pinkpixiepie, @nailsbykarise
Middle Row L - R : @thenailmachine, @themanicuredmissy
Bottom Row L - R : @meowsmani, @pobbynails

Not all the nailies could join this month's colllab, but it's okay! There's definitely more to come hehe! Alright, now for my close up shot! 


I was inspired by two looks that I came across. First it was @littlef218 checkered mani which I found really cool, but I switched the look up with triangles instead. And the second one was @crazypolishes geometric gradient tutorial that I saw on her YouTube channel. I also spiced up the look a little with more prominent black lines to show off more triangles LOL!

Here is a bonus picture! I went for lunch at the west coast of Singapore with my folks and felt that the blue-white gradient was very apt in this setting so I snapped some photos.



I was really happy with the gradient cause I found it looked super cool but also super manageable to do! Also, I used black acrylic paint for all my details which made the drawing a whole lot easier (Y).

Can't wait for the next collab ^^


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: