Hello there! Today I am doing a nail art challenge on Instagram which I have not participated before. The difference is that this is a ...

#WNAC2015 June - Coral Water Marble

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

Today I am doing a nail art challenge on Instagram which I have not participated before. The difference is that this is a weekly one, unlike the others that I've done before. So for this month's theme it is patterns and today's prompt is coral.

I haven't done water marble in a rather long time right, so I thought why not do it for today's mani? Plus water marble can be considered a pattern, with the similar fanned out design :P And here is what my nail art looks like!!


To begin with I do not own many polishes in the pink-red spectrum :/ However I am lucky to have gotten one, Sinful Colors - Island Coral. I guess even though the polish may seem to lean towards pink more, the name still fits the bill... right? :P

I did an alternate color of Island Coral and OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls. For my accent nail I decided that since corals are in the big ol' sea, why not add some blues? I picked out Sinful Colors - Be Happy and then did a water marble of alternating Island Coral and MBSW and the last drop was Be Happy. 

I decided the white spaces where a bit boring so I went in with Be Happy and some dots and on the accent nail I also added dots in Island Coral. See my accent nail macro shot!



Here is a look at what will be in store! Keep your eyes peeled for some goodness every Friday this month! 


0 comments: