Hey hey! Here's to more marbling :D This technique is one of my favourites, I just enjoy it pretty much, despite some failures! F...

Textured Water Marble

11:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hey hey!

Here's to more marbling :D This technique is one of my favourites, I just enjoy it pretty much, despite some failures!
For today there is something I have never tried before, which is water marbling using textured polishes. I am using Nicole By OPI - Sand In My Shoe and On What Grounds?

I did one coat of the yellow, Sand In My Shoe then I marbled alternating both colors and just rnandomly did some designs. I think that for textured polishes it is best not to try the flower water marble patterns as it may get kinda messy, like my pinky LOL.


Contrasting to my pointer finger design, the patterns are much clearer and distinct, don't you think? You can see the close up shot below :D


I don't own a lot of textured polishes, a few and I do like them. The Nicole By OPI Roughles are more textured than the ones that I own. It was still okay for me though! And I love the colors. Sand In My Shoe reminds me of eggs HAHA the yellow and orange just reminds me of a good breakfast! The blue is lovely too! Tell me what you think of textured polishes in the comments :) 

Have a good day guise!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: