Hi hi! Today's mani only happened because I wanted to use my very first INLP that I got from Hypnotic Polish. The star for today is...

Wavy Stamping over ILNP Music Box

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi hi!

Today's mani only happened because I wanted to use my very first INLP that I got from Hypnotic Polish. The star for today is Music Box, a polish that I had on my lemmings list for a very very long time!

Finally had it in my hands and I had to put it in a nail art. So, I took out my stamping plates and decided to use BP 50 from BornPrettyStore.com and chose this wavy design that reminds me of a perfect water marble LOL.


I used a new stamping polish that I also got from Hypnotic Polish. It is the El Corazon - Black Stamping Polish. I still used my favourite Creative Shop Stamper and scraper for the mani.

Here is a close up of the stamping for today :)




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: