Hi there! Today's prompt is stripey nails and I was inspired by Pshiiit Polish . Instead of following her using tape, I drew the bl...

#31DC2015: Stripes

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there!

Today's prompt is stripey nails and I was inspired by Pshiiit Polish. Instead of following her using tape, I drew the black lines free handed, hence it looks a bit messy LOL

I first created the colorful blocks horizontally. I used Sinful Colors "Vacation Time", China Glaze "Light As Air", Ruby Wings "Gypsy", China Glaze "For Audrey" and Revlon "Trendy".


I followed the above sequence from cuticle to tip on my pointer and pinky and the opposite for the middle and ring. I then created two black boarders at the sides on all nails, except the middle and ring are a bit thinner.

Then for the middle and ring design, I drew two thin lines between the side boarders. I fiished everything with Revlon Matte Top Coat. I love the color combination on this one, thanks to Pshiiit Polish!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: