Hola!! Today I am gonna be inspired by an artwork. I discovered Society 6 a few years back and I was so glad that I did! It allows arti...

#31DC2015: Inspired by Artwork - Society 6's Treat Yoself

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hola!!
Today I am gonna be inspired by an artwork. I discovered Society 6 a few years back and I was so glad that I did! It allows artists to upload their works and the Society 6 then reproduces these designs in many items like clocks, tote bags, shirts, etc.
I bought a tote bag from them last Christmas as a gift to myself with a really lovely design with some words. I love designs with quotes and pretty patters. So I came across this design which says "treat yoself" with beautiful turquoise leaves design. 
So with that, I started on my nails! I had on two coats of OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls". Using a small nail art brush and Morgan Taylor "Gotta Have Hue" and drew on some curved lines and then using the body of the bristles to create the leaves. I did these on my pointer and pink so that it feels like the leaves are coming outwards from the middle and ring.
So for the inside two nails, I decided to write the quote over both nails. I first sketched with Sinful Colors "This Is It" a light yellow gold then I went over with Sally Hansen "Golden-I" which is a darker gold. 


If only my nails were longer, the leaf designs would've been nicer... Oh wellz.

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: