It's day 28 of the challenge, it's coming to an end?!?! Today my nail art is inspired by a flag. I had a hard time thinking of ...

#31DC2015: Inspired by a Flag - F1 Grand Prix Race Flag

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

It's day 28 of the challenge, it's coming to an end?!?!
Today my nail art is inspired by a flag. I had a hard time thinking of what flag to do. I then surfed the trusty Google images for inspiration and I came across some race flags! Boom, that'll be it!!
So I had on two coats of Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and then added Glisten & Glow "HK Girl Top Coat". I let it dry then I used black acrylic paint for the design.
I simply created checkered pattern on my pointer and pinky by started off with drawing sketch lines. Then filling alternate boxes in black. For my middle and ring fingers, I drew on the flag with the checkered patter on it too.
To make more precise lines, I used a toothpick to scratch out mistakes or fine tune some areas. Note that you can only do this when you already have a top coat before that :)
I think that this mani looks pretty cool and reminds me of the Grand Prix Formula 1 race! Do you watch the F1 and keep up with the seasons too?

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: