Halu! This manicure that I did was to be inspired by fashion and I chose one of Katy Perry's looks! Well, you guys should know how ...

#31DC2015: Inspired by Fashion - Katy Perry Holo Feather Outfit

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Halu!

This manicure that I did was to be inspired by fashion and I chose one of Katy Perry's looks! Well, you guys should know how I am such a huge fan of her, of course she should be my inspiration right? I'll show you my nail art look first *winks*

The KP look I went for was this simple outfit she wore. It is a black two piece look which had on feather patterns and are holographic amd so sparkly!
(Source)
So I had on two coats of Barry M "Espresso" and then I used a thin nail art brush and NCLA "Lightyears Ahead" a silver holographic polish and made a curved line for the middle of the feather. Then used light strokes to create the feathers.
Then to add on more bling, I dabbed on some Sinful Colors "Queen Of Beauty" with a nail art brush over the designs. I then added Wet N Wild "Matte Top Coat" and I regretted a bit because the holographic effect was gone :/ but at least the silver glitter still stayed on quite well. Tell me what you think of it :)

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: