Hi hi hi! Time for some dots for today! I came across a website showing some polka dot nail designs but sadly they did not give credit....

#31DC2015: Polka Dots

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi hi hi!

Time for some dots for today! I came across a website showing some polka dot nail designs but sadly they did not give credit. But I managed to find that the design was done by Katy from blognailedit and this was her work:


I did some changes in terms of the design, but the overall idea was inspired. 


I used Wet N Wild "Black Creme" for the base and then used a big dotting tool to create the yellow dots with OPI "I Just Can't Cope-acabana" and with my smallest dotting tool, I created a column of dots beside the yellow ones. I used Revlon "Apricot Nectar" and Barry M "Cyan Blue". Then at the sides I used the big dotting tool and created more yellow dots. To finish it off, I used Wet N Wild Matte top coat.

How'd you find this mani? :P


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: