Hi all!  Today I have a watermelon nail art design!Looking all so summery right?! I was inspired by two people. First I came across...

#A2Z Challenge - W is for Watermelon

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi all! 

Today I have a watermelon nail art design!Looking all so summery right?!

I was inspired by two people. First I came across The Nail Trial's video which had three watermelon designs which I found apt for this challenge. Next I was reminded of Ohmygosh Polish's video from way back and decided to replicate the melon stripes too!

For my pointer finger, I applied two coats of Miss Sporty "Green Whisperer" and then went in with Revlon "Trendy" and create messy lines down the nail.
My the other nails I used OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" as the base color. On my middle finger I did a gradient using Miss Sporty "Green Whisperer", OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" and Sinful Colors "Island Coral" by using a sponge and creating the ombre effect. Then I used black polish to create the seeds.
On my ring finger I did a patterned watermelon design using a detail brush and the same colors as before. On my pinky I used "Island Coral" brush from the bottle itself and swiped down halfway and then filled the top area near my cuticles with the green.
This mani was pretty easy to do yet it seems there is a lot going on! Feels so fresh looking at my nails now :P

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: