Hey there! Today I'm here doing something fishyyy! I thought long and hard about what I should do with the prompt 'fishtail'...

#GlamNailsChallengeApril - Fishtail

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hey there!

Today I'm here doing something fishyyy! I thought long and hard about what I should do with the prompt 'fishtail'. I didn't want to to the traditional interpretation of the fishtail pattern nail art. Instead I went for the literal meaning of a fish's tail. 

I had on two coats of B Squared Lacquer "Sail" a beautiful blue holographic as the base and then went in with white polish to outline a fish's body and tail. After which I did some glitter placement over the body to mimic the scales.

For my other nails I wanted some blue glitter dazzling going on so I chose to do three thin coats of Different Dimension "(blue) Da Ba Dee".

Somehow I felt that my fish body and tail looked like an inverted ballon, don't ya think? LOL 




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: