Hello hello! Today I have a pretty simple yet chic design (or at least what I think it is!). Today the prompt for the challenge is gold...

#GlamNailsChallengeApril - Gold Stars

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello hello!

Today I have a pretty simple yet chic design (or at least what I think it is!). Today the prompt for the challenge is gold stars. I was about to do some stamping but then realised that getting the prints all perfect was rather hard so I decided to go with hand drawing them.

For this look I had on two coats of A-Englad "Camelot" a perfect black polish and Sally Hansen "Golden-I". For the twinkle stars I started off with a cross then I joined the tips with a curve. The best part is that refining the shape is very forgiving cause you could go back in with black polish over the gold. 

To fill up the other spaces, I had on some dots around and for the other nails lined the dots in a polka dot formation, chich eh? Gold is always chic and on point :D



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: