What? It's the last prompt for Glam Nails Challenge this month?!  Today I'm going back in time and bringing you some vintage cl...

#GlamNailsChallengeApril - Vintage Shirt

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

What? It's the last prompt for Glam Nails Challenge this month?! 

Today I'm going back in time and bringing you some vintage clothings! I got my inspiration from this picture off from Google images.

I had on two coats of OPI "My Vampire Is Buff" and then using a black stamping polish and BP L007 Vintage Demask stamping plate. Then to add more details like the shirt, I capped the tips with black polish to mimic the ends of the sleeves and also down vertically in the middle finding the inspiration from what the model was wearing.

I thought that this nail art was really classy and subtle, I'm definitely loving it!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: