Well hello there! Today I am going on full pink mode :D Because today's prompt is tulips, I went online to search the different m...

#GlamNailsChallengeApril - Tulips

12:50 Karise 0 Comments


Well hello there!

Today I am going on full pink mode :D Because today's prompt is tulips, I went online to search the different meanings of the different colors of tulips. I found that pink tulips shows how one is caring to another and so I decided upon PINK! 

I decided to show some negative space and so decided to use China Glaze "Fairy Dust" as the base of this manicure. For all the tulip petals, I used Essie "Cute As  A Button" and outlined them with Essie "Fiji". 

The stalks were in Revlon "Trendy" and the grass was a combination of Barry M "Spring" and Essie "Navigate Her". I used light short strokes to create nice fresh grass on the tips of my nails.

I'm not too sure if I like this manicure that much because I felt that my tulips didn't really look like one :/ But oh well, at least I did try!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: