Well hello there! It's MAY! How fast time has passed eh? I am again starting on the Glam Nails Challenge for May! Today's promp...

#GlamNailsChallengeMay - Bee

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Well hello there!

It's MAY! How fast time has passed eh? I am again starting on the Glam Nails Challenge for May! Today's prompt is BEE! Well, I took to a swarm of 'em!

Here I had on two coats of Zoya "Tove" a gray blue polish that dries to a satin finish. Then I created bees with yellow polish by simply using the body of the small nail art brush. Then adding more details like white heart shaped wings LOL and some strokes and dot for its eyes and a tiny stroke at the end for its stingy butt!

For my accent nail, I did a striped yellow and black pattern using a really long and thin nail art brush. Yeah, I decided to freehand it because I didn't wanna risk pulling off striping tape! Do lemme know whatcha think of this!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: