Well hello hello! It has been long since I did a stamping right? I recently got blogger Lucy's Stash stamping plate in collaborati...

Bright Floral Nail Art with Bundle Monster Lucy's Stash BM-XL209

20:50 Karise 0 Comments

Well hello hello!

It has been long since I did a stamping right? I recently got blogger Lucy's Stash stamping plate in collaboration with Bundle Monster. I decided to create a floral manicure with the images. 

For my middle and ring I had two coats of Zoya "Tove" and a white polish for the other nails. I did reverse stamping for all by creating a decal. For the colorful design I used Konad white stamping polish to pick up the image and then I used China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy", Essie "Cute As a Button" and "Navigate Her" to fill in randomly on the exposed areas. 

With these bright colors used on the first pattern, I decided to incorporate them into the flower image. I filled in colors to the petals and leaves and placed it over the nail.

I felt that this manicure is rather refreshing with the bright colors used and I am really happy with how the stamping images are pretty and lovely too!

Hope that you enjoyed this stamping post, do stay tuned for more of this... because I made a huge Bundle Monster haul :P


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: