Goooood evening to you all! Following up with the challenge... here's a cutsie soft manicure to lighten up your day! It's cotto...

#GlamNailsChallengeMay - Cotton Candy

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Goooood evening to you all!

Following up with the challenge... here's a cutsie soft manicure to lighten up your day! It's cotton candy inspired, so I did a sponging of Essie "Bikini So Teeny" and Ciate "Candy Floss". I mean look at the name of the polish, isn't it so apt?! (P.S. I only realise it's name was so fitting when I was writing this post LOL).

I did have a coat of white polish underneath before I did the sponging as the colors are light and needed the help. Also, I did tear up a piece of sponge and added just white polish to it and dabbed a little here and there on the nail to give the cotton feel.

Overall this is a refreshing and pretty manicure, or so I think!




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: