Hello hello! Today is Saturday and I'm back with Stamping Saturdays! I have a rather simple stamping nail art using Bundle Monster&...

Stamping Saturdays: Flower Patterend Stamping Manicure BM-701

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello hello!

Today is Saturday and I'm back with Stamping Saturdays! I have a rather simple stamping nail art using Bundle Monster's plate 701 and China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy". This was the first time that I had on FFF as a base color and boy was it so so neon! My fingers instantly looked so tan I couldn't believe it myself!

I used black stamping polish and I found that using BPS stamper was easier to pick up the image rather than Creative Shop's stamper. Idky maybe there was something with how I do it :/ 

Anyway, this simple manicure was fun to look at especially being so bright and oh-so summer ready eh?


S




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: