Heyah!  Today's manicure is pretty intense... I spent about three hours on this manicure. This is called the GRADIENTCEPTION by C...

#GlamNailsChallengeMay - Stripes

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Heyah! 

Today's manicure is pretty intense... I spent about three hours on this manicure. This is called the GRADIENTCEPTION by Christine from Simplynailogical. She does crazy funny videos and this is just one of 'em!

This manicure requires four layers of gradient plus top coat, it is a lot of work. Not to mention that each gradient needs a few coats to get opacity! I chose this design because it's stripes day for Glam Nails Challenge May today! I sure did make it a challenge for myself to do this design :P I even changed up the original design a bit by changing the direction of the stripes!

I must say that with patience it is do-able. I chose to do just two colors and used the following polishes. Essie "Bikini So Teeny", Nails Inc "Baker Street", Essie "Fiij" and Essie "Cute As A Button". Also I used my all time trust worthy Glisten & Glow "HK Girl Top Coat".

Was this manicure worth the time? I'd say yes! I am particularly very satisfied with the blue gradient on my middle nail :) I'm pretty proud of myself to do this nail art look!




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: