Hello to all out there! Today I am trying something different and have not done in a long long while... it's dry marbling! I have d...

Pinky Purple Dry Marbling Nail Art

11:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello to all out there!

Today I am trying something different and have not done in a long long while... it's dry marbling! I have done this before (click here & here) and I'm doing this again but not in the usual blue toned colors :P

I am using Zoya polishes today and boy do I love them! I had on one coat of Zoya "Nevaeh" and then applied another very thick layer of it over and then dot on "Aurora". Next I used a thin long brush to swirl both the colors together to make a random pretty design. There will be a video tutorial on how I did it on Instagram which I will embed it below after it's posted!

I thought that this design is a messy one but still very interesting to look at, don't you agree?


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: