It's the 8th of May and we are going to the 80's! Well, I am unaware of how the 80's were like, fashion and life. I had to ...

#GlamNailsChallengeMay - 80's

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

It's the 8th of May and we are going to the 80's!
Well, I am unaware of how the 80's were like, fashion and life. I had to Google. So I came across this and this for inspiration of this manicure.
For the first design, it is pretty straight forward. I had two coats of Sally Hansen "Bubblegum Pink" and then added diagonal lines in OPI "I Just Can't Cope-acabana" and Miss Sporty "Purple Romance" using a long thin nail art brush.
For the second design, I had on ONE opaque coat of a-England "Camelot" and let it dry completely. Then I added three pieces of striping tape where I wanted the black stripes to show. Then I filled up the spaces in 80's bright colors. I used China Glaze "For Audrey", OPI "I Just Can't Cope-acabana", Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and Sally Hansen "Bubblegum Pink".
I find that this look came our rather geometric LOL, maybe the 80's were just like that right? :P


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: