Hey, I told ya I'll be back with more stamping ain't I right?! Here I have the same plate from Bundle Monster in collaboration...

Stamping Saturdays: Nude Lace with Bundle Monster Lucy's Stash BM-XL209

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hey, I told ya I'll be back with more stamping ain't I right?!

Here I have the same plate from Bundle Monster in collaboration with blogger Lucy's Stash. I used only one image from the plate, a very delicate and pretty lace pattern. I felt that if I had longer nails this mani would look a lot better, but imma not gonna complain cause I still do love this design!

I had on two coats of Essie "Chinchilly", formula was lovely and it was so opaque! Great job there Essie (Y). I used Konad white stamping polish to stamp on the lace designs and then with a white polish and a nail art brush, I drew on a half moon at my cuticles.

I thought that this design was pretty awesome with the soft complex lace tied up with a minimalist half moon design.

I do love this little creation of mine,  what'd you think guise?
Here's some other girls doing their Stamping Saturdays :D



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: