Well hello there!  Today I have decided to add in some stamping amid the other challenge prompts for the month! Make sure to see other ...

Stamping Saturdays: BM707 First Date

18:50 Karise 2 Comments

Well hello there! 

Today I have decided to add in some stamping amid the other challenge prompts for the month! Make sure to see other bloggers who joined the Stamping Saturday this week!


It took me a while which Bundle Monster plate I'd like to test out and I did finally settled on BM707 from the Secret Gardens Collection (which I pruchased the whole set :P) I also used the Glass Stamper and boy is it such an ease to place my stamping now! I ran out of my stamping polish so I used Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" for today's stamping!

For the gorgeous blue-ish purple holo base, it is FUN Lacquer "Anna", my all time favourite polish! Here I have the macro close up shot of one of the designs from the BM707 plate :) Loved how these turned out with close to perfect stamping and fine lines!


Now here's the link-up!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments: