Well hi there! I have taken today's 'fruit' prompt to a more cutesy level :P I was sourcing for some ideas on the web and I...

#Clairestelle8June - Fruit

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Well hi there!

I have taken today's 'fruit' prompt to a more cutesy level :P I was sourcing for some ideas on the web and I came across this image and thought I could replicate this manicure on to my nails.

For the base polish, I actually chose it because it's printed on Essence "Fruity" so I had had to use it right? This is Essence "Mashed Berries" and I admit that I have not worn this enough to remember how nice the specks of purple glitter are. I applied a top coat over the base polish to get ready for the drawing.

I sketched out the shapes of the fruits using white acrylic paint and adjusted the shapes by using a toothpick and fine-tuning it. For the apple I used Dior "Traflagar" a pretty red, Barry M "Wakaki" for the body of the pear and the leaves on the apple and the pear. The banana had on OPI "I Just Can't Cope-acabana" and the orange was a mix of Sally Hansen "Fired Up" and Rimmel London "Reggae Spalsh".

I outlined the fruits with black acrylic paint and game them eyes, a cute small smile and pinkish cheeks using Essie "Cute As A Button", another fitting name of polish for this look eh? :'D

I added Wet N Wild "Matte Top Coat" after applying Glisten & Glow "HK Girl Top Coat" and that's how I did this look! These came out better than I anticipated, so I guess this is where I say... good job me!



0 comments: