Good Sunday afternoon readers! Today, I have a swatch post, something I've not done in donkey years HAHA! I have a Dance Legend pol...

Dance Legend - Humaliwo Swatch and Review

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Good Sunday afternoon readers!

Today, I have a swatch post, something I've not done in donkey years HAHA! I have a Dance Legend polish called Humaliwo in three thin coats for these pictures.

I got these polish I think last year and I've not used it until now. I know, it was on the untried for far too long... :/ 

Anyway, the base of this polish is a minty green that shows hints of blues, which I absolutelty love. The purple and green glitter pieces in the polish brought together the colors so well, it just fits!


Well of course we cannot forget the macro shot! Here it is! A simple yet pretty looking polish, don't you think? Lemme know in the comments!




0 comments: