Hi there! Today we are going a little more down the dull colors because it was raining when I was thinking what manicure to do :P ...

Greyscale Manicure

12:53 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there!

Today we are going a little more down the dull colors because it was raining when I was thinking what manicure to do :P


There's not much to explain about this manicure, but I will share what I used to create this gloomy look! 

The base is two coats of Zoya "Tove" and then I added a coat of Wet Seal Gel Effect "Black/White" in 003, a black and white glitter in a clear base. 

I then thought that it was a little too dull so I went ahead to add on a silver holo top coat, using none other than INM Nails "Silver Holographic Top Coat". Below you can see the sparse holographic topper more clearly, and who doesn't love a macro right? :D



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: