Hello there! Happy July! We are already halfway of 2016, dayum! Today I have some stamping that I've done with the Bundle Monster s...

Stamping Saturdays: Silver Flower Burst with Bundle Monster Lucy's Stash BM-XL209

12:47 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there! Happy July!

We are already halfway of 2016, dayum! Today I have some stamping that I've done with the Bundle Monster stamping plate in collaboration with Lucy's Stash. I had on two coats of Flormar GL10, a super intense holographic in black jelly base. I decided to step up the game with silver stamping polish from BornPrettyStore.com.


The silver stamping polish did kinda make my skin around the nails sparkly LOL and clean up was a bit of a job man! But still, I am loving this macro shot hehe!


Let's see if there are anyone else joining this week





0 comments: