Hello all! Today's St. Patrick's Day and though I do not personally celebrate this day I am here to share a manicure with you! ...

#Clairestelle8March - St. Patrick's Day

21:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hello all!
Today's St. Patrick's Day and though I do not personally celebrate this day I am here to share a manicure with you!

I used Barry M "Waikiki" and Morgan Taylor "Gotta Have Hue" for this nail art. I was inspired by a quick Google image search on the web whereby I saw cute men in green. And so, I decided two paint on a green tux and a hat! I wonder if anyone actually will wear a suit in this color LOL!


And of course, how can we forget about the shamrock right? To accompany the look I did a simple dotticure on my pinky!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: